6 Helpful Tips To Start Planning For Mold Avoidance In Myrtle Beach
Summer is half over time to start thinking about preparing your home or vacation rental down here on the Grand Strand for the off-season and that means planning to avoid mold.
Mold seems to creep in every season when you come back to open your vacation home due to poor planning and lack of knowledge.
Here are a few basic tips on how to make sure your home is not going to be smelly and full of mold when you return next summer to enjoy your Grand Strand home.
1. Find common problem areas in your home and address them.
2. Make sure all wet areas in your home are dried before you leave.
3. Avoid excesd moisture with proper ventilation.
4. Monitor humidity indoors and use your A/C.
5. Clear or repair roof gutters.
6. Improve air flow in your home.
If you do have mold damage when you return next summer please call SERVPRO at 843-236-6278!